Example: Generating a two-factor authentication login code using @AvanaWalletBot on Telegram
Example: Interacting with @AvanaWalletBot on Discord
You can link your Telegram and Discord accounts to Avana Wallet by interacting with @AvanaWalletBot. Navigate to your Two-Factor Authentication settings and copy the code to link your account. Enter the code as follows:
Avana Wallet stores your account's unique identifier provided by Discord or Telegram when you link your account. Avana Wallet does not store personal information or messages.
After you link your account you can use Avana Wallet services such as Two-Factor authentication. You can generate a two-factor authentication code by messaging the bot:
Linking Your Account
Make sure you do not enter your private key or sensitive information when linking your account. The secret code can be found in Two-Factor Authentication settings.
When you use Discord, link your account in a DM with the bot. Do not link your account in a public server where others can view your secret code.
Connecting with Bots
Below are links to connect directly with @AvanaWalletBot
- /health - Get Solana network health
- /help - See list of commands
- /link - Link your Avana Wallet account to your Telegram account
- /login - Generate a two-factor authentication code
- /ping - Ping the bot (Discord only)
- /start - Start a conversation with the bot (Telegram only)
- /support - Get support information